Whiplash & Spinal Trauma
WITH SPECIAL THANKS FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT:
About the Presenter:
Daniel J. Murphy,D.C.
Learn to advance your chiropractic case management outcomes with the latest insights in Subluxation Science!
WHIPLASH AND SPINAL TRAUMA
Seminar with Daniel Murphy, DC
In SEATTLE, WA
AUGUST 16-17, 2014!
For Chiropractors AND their staff!
Integrating key chiropractic management choices
for trauma cases:
You will enjoy Dan’s uniquely coherent and lively presentation style – and will bring home significant, useful knowledge and tools that you can implement immediately following the seminar!
Registration includes comprehensive notes binder with extensive handouts and research references!
Hilton Seattle Airport
& Conference Center:
GET PRACTICAL INFORMATION & POWERFUL TOOLS:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN--
including vital research applications:
- What traumatic injuries can patients experience in a motor-vehicle collision and other forms of impact injury?
- What forms of spinal injury can occur in situations with minimal-impact identified and/or there is little or no vehicle damage?
- What tissues and stages of injury/repair play key roles in mobility, stability, acute and chronic pain following traumatic injury?
- How does pain affect post-trauma healing and recovery?
- How do you document post-traumatic injury, including articular instability/stability?
Effects on the Body
- What are the main elements to assess, report and address for managing levels of injury and stages of healing, including regeneration and remodeling?
- How do motor vehicle, sports and other impact injury forces affect the immune system, vision, dizziness, emotions, cognition, capacity for healing?
Optimizing Healing through Chiropractic Case Management Choices
- How do injured muscles, nerves, and connective tissues progress through stages of injury, regeneration, repair and fibrosis?
- What are the best protocols to assess and address healing injured spinal tissues?
- How can we best incorporate case management resources to address pain and tissue healing issues, including nutritional strategies?
Chiropractic's Vital Role
- What are the key updates with Subluxation Science and recent research?
- How do chiropractic adjustments inhibit traumatic injury pain?
- How can chiropractors minimize adverse post-traumatic fibrosis?
- How does chiropractic affect the neurobiology of traumatic injury and healing, and effectively address spinal pain?