Subluxation Neurology and the Components of Optimal Health
Join the council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences & enjoy the member discount:
Chiropractic Research Authority
and Respected Educator:
Daniel J. Murphy,D.C.
Gain enhanced expertise over pertinent aspects of chiropractic clinical decision-making
SUBLUXATION NEUROLOGY AND THE COMPONENTS OF OPTIMAL HEALTH
Seminar with Daniel Murphy, DC
For Chiropractors AND their staff!
You will enjoy Dan’s uniquely coherent and lively presentation style – and will bring home significant, useful knowledge and tools that you can implement immediately following the seminar!
Registration includes comprehensive notes binder with extensive handouts and research references!
POWERFUL AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS OF THE LATEST RESEARCH!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN--
including vital research applications:
The Issues Include:
- Clinical neuroanatomy involved in spinal mechanoreception of chronic pain.
- Integrating the clinical relationships between chronic pain and spinal mechanoreception.
- Clinical relevance of receptor-driven neuroplasticity, synaptogenesis, and transneural degeneration.
Effects on the Body and Function:
- Spinal mechanoreceptor control of somatic and visceral function.
- Spinal cord laminar reflexes as relating to somatic and visceral function.
- Subluxation Neurology involving the immune system, posture, motion, balance, cognition... and more.
Healing and Nutrition:
- How do injured soft tissues optimally heal?
- How to effectively manage pain and tissue healing through nutrition?
- How the innate balances of omega- 6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids influence cell physiology and pain syndromes.
- Dietary strategies to help maintain the innate balance of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids.
Chiropractic Clinical Integration:
- Chiropractic care and the neurobiology of spinal issues.
- Clinical relevance of nuclear DNA, the neurological receptor, neurotransmitters, and membrane fatty acids.
- Case management choices and clinical advances.